Wednesday, April 14, 2021

 

Spring Tips, Beltsville, Maryland Bee Lab Results and
Photos of Oddities From The Hive


Watch our newest video where I'll review the results from a Bee Report From the Beltsville, MD bee lab, and I'll share some important spring tips. Also, we will observe some oddities from the hive submitted by BeeTeam6 members.



Currently I'm offering my ONLINE Ultimate Beekeeping Course at 50% off to help support beekeepers who may not be able to attend local clubs or classes due to the pandemic. Take advantage now as this offer ends in 16 days (April 30th, 2021).



New Beekeeping Video:

  • Spring Tips

  • Review of a Beltsville Bee Report

  • Oddities from the hive

  • Coffee Time With Sheri


Click on the video below, and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell in the video to be notified each time I make a new video.


Beekeeping Mentorship Program/Coaching
Having a coach can help you succeed at beekeeping. I'd love to be your personal mentor and beekeeping coach. We have opened up 10 more spots, so sign up today.

As a member of BeeTeam6, you can call my personal cell phone and talk to me directly when you have beekeeping questions. I was certified as a Master Beekeeper by the Eastern Apicultural Society of North American in 2010. As a member you can call me, email me or send me a question via text. Lessen your anxiety and learn to enjoy your bees making better decision with me as your coach.

You can either subscribe month to month
The last 4 openings filled so fast so I've opened it up to 10 more spots

David & Sheri Burns
Long Lane Honey Bee Farms
www.honeybeesonline.com
P.O. Box 254
Catlin, Illinois 61817