Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Join Me This Saturday


Join me this Saturday from 1pm - 6pm. Come take a class with me. I'm an EAS Certified Master Beekeeper, David Burns. I've taught beekeeping classes for over a decade. You've seen me on YouTube, now join me for the afternoon on March 9th from 1pm-6pm. This is my last Beginner's class I'm teaching onsite for the year...LAST CHANCE. You can save shipping by picking up your beekeeping supplies at the same time. CLICK HERE NOW! 3 Spots Are Still Available. We are located 35 miles east of Champaign/Urbana, Illinois.

Sign Up Now. Join Me In Our Training Center As Shown Above.


COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR ONLINE COURSES

Q - Will I receive a certificate once I complete one of your online classes?
A - Once you complete the worksheets and send them to us you will receive a certificate of achievement.

Q - How long do I have to take an online course once I purchase one?
A - There is no time limit. Take as long as you wish. It does not go away.

Q - Do I have to sit down and take the course with other students online?
A - No, we provide you with video course links that you can watch alone at your convenience.

Q - Am I required to watch all the videos in one sitting?
A - No, you can watch the videos at your own convenience and even start over if you wish. You can go back and review the videos as many times as you'd like.

Q - What devices can I use to watch the class videos. 
A - All modern devices that can play online videos should work fine, such as smartphones, computers, tablets etc. 

Q - I've kept bees for a few years. Which class would be best for me?
A - Always start with the basic beginners course because there are aspects you may not know.

Q - What are your credentials to teach about bees?
A - I started beekeeping in the early 90s. I was certified as a Master Beekeeper in 2010 after being tested by the Eastern Apicultural Society of North America. I've written articles for the American Bee Journal, Mother Earth News and several books. I regularly speak at conferences, and have over 3 Million views on my beekeeping YouTube channel.  I've raise queens, and have sold packages and nucs and beekeeping supplies for over a decade. 

Q - How many online courses do you offer?
A - 6 and the 7th one is in the works. The six classes are:
1. Basic Beekeeping 2. Spring Management 3. Getting Your Bees Through The Winter 4. A Day In The Apiary 5. Queen Rearing and 6. Advance Beekeeping.

Q - Can I receive a discount if I purchase all 6 classes?
A - Yes, You can purchase all six courses and save $85

Q - I'm ready to take some classes. What do I do next?
A - Choose a class below and click on the link:








Long Lane Honey Bee Farms
www.honeybeesonline.com
David & Sheri Burns, Fairmount, Illinois
217-427-2678