Thursday, February 29, 2024

I Love Helping Beekeepers

Hello BeekSquad!


Let me guess, some of you have been at this beekeeping thing for quite some time and you aren't getting the results that you were hoping for?


Maybe you were wanting to see more honey production or better winter survival.

To the best of your understanding, you've been doing what should work, but you're pulling your hair out in frustration. I started beekeeping almost 30 years ago, so rest assured whatever frustration you are feeling, I've felt it too.


To be a good beekeeper it takes time, energy, money, and sheer grit! If beekeeping were easy, everyone would be doing it. Most successful beekeepers didn't become good at it alone. They learned from others. When we surround ourselves with the right people who can help us develop our beekeeping skills, success comes faster.


Unfortunately, many beekeepers go it alone. I started out that way too, and it was tough and I kept failing. I didn't know up from down about bees when I first started. It was ugly.


It is believed that 80% of new beekeepers quit during their first year. Of the 20% that are left, 80% of those quit by year 4. That's alarming. It's a fact, those with solid mentors hang in there a lot longer and do better.


I'm passionate about helping beekeepers make fewer mistakes and keep healthier bees. I often say in my YouTube videos, "I'm working hard for you!"

Here's a summary of my efforts to help you:


  1. 3+ YouTube videos a week.
  2. Weekly Livestream Q&A
  3. Response to Many Questions on YouTube
  4. Speak at Clubs and Conferences
  5. Monthly Columnist in Bee Culture Magazine

In addition to these, I also offer a much more in-depth mentorship program, over the last 8 years, known as BeeTeam6. Hundreds of beekeepers have benefited from this mentorship program. I have been tweaking this program every year, and finally this year we have launched a new approach to BeeTeam6 which will better fit the needs of the beekeeper.


This will also allow us to overcome the problem of this program being full all the time with no vacancies. Please take some time and review this mentorship program to see if there is a tier that fits your need to benefit from me mentoring you in beekeeping. I am an E.A.S Certified Master Beekeeper (2010) with decades of beekeeping experience. I hope I can work with you. Here's the link: CLICK HERE



Are you having trouble finding bees still available for 2024?? We have 3 lbs packages of bees with a mated queen and 5 frame Nucs for sale. Here's the link:


https://www.honeybeesonline.com/packages-of-bees/

Join Us For Our LIVESTREAM Thursday at 7pm central time. 59 minutes of the most beekeeping fun you can tolerate. We have some giveaways planned and I'll enjoy answering your questions. Join the Beekeeping Livestream with HEART!! Don't be lonely, join the BeekSquad community. See you TONIGHT!


Click Here To Join The Livestream


Every Thursday, 7PM Central Time! Mark Your Calendar and Set An Alarm on Your Smart Phone.


Winter-Bee-Kinds & Our Burns Feeders Are Now Available For A Limited Time. CLICK HERE

Our Winter-Bee-Kinds and Burns Bees Feeders can be ordered ONLINE here and shipped or picked up at King Bee, 3750 North IN-59, Rockville, Indiana. (765) 344-1550. Please DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE if you plan to pick your feeders up. 

NEW VIDEOS

Join me as I walk through some of my hives this winter to see how they are doing, especially the little round hive that could. And below is another video answering which hive is best. Watch my new videos below: