Saturday, April 30, 2022

SWARM SWARM SWARM Let's Try And Catch Them!



 

Hello from David and Sheri Burns at Long Lane Honey Bee Farms.


They swarmed before I had a chance to inspect them. If you need help learning how to catch a swarm this video is perfect! Let's face it, if your colonies are strong, there is a good chance they will swarm. Watch this video and be prepared to catch them!!


WATCH THE FULL VIDEO BELOW:



DID YOU GET THE QUEEN IN THE SWARM?
Once you catch the swarm most beekeepers fail to get the queen in the box. That is so frustrating. Watch the next video and we will inspect the swarm, moments after we caught it to see if the queen is in the box:


NEW WAY TO SAY THANKS

Did you know that YouTube has a new way for you to let me know you enjoy my efforts in making beekeeping videos? It's called SUPER THANKS and you can click on the THANKS below my videos and leave a "tip" letting me know you appreciate my videos.




Visit our website at: www.honeybeesonline.com